"Those who constantly feed on the word and practice what it says, will grow into mature Christians and will be able to distinguish between sound and unsound doctrine."
Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help
The Feast of Our Lady of Perpetual Help is Wednesday, June 27th.
To prepare for Our Lady's Cathedral Feast, all are invited to pray a Novena to Our Lady of Perpetual Help daily from Monday, June 18th through Tuesday, June 26th. It is tradition to celebrate Mass to conclude the novena in honor of the Saint of the Feast day.
Please click on the image to download the Novena booklet.
Explore Ignatian Spirituality
Meet in the Connor Center
Tuesdays - Hospitality at 6:30pm Presentation 7pm
July 10 - Film: Ignatius of Loyola (6:30-9:00pm)
From the Author of Ignatius of Loyola Movie:
"A modern and very human take on the story of
St. Ignatius of Loyola, the founder of Jesuits, often called
'The Saint of Second Chances.'"
July 17 - Intro to the Retreat of Daily Life, Potluck Dinner
July 24 - Part 1 Love Book & Psalm 139
July 31 - Part 2 Prayer & Faith Sharing in Small Groups
All are welcome!
Hospitality and child care provided. Contact Faith Reilly or call 405-523-3057 for child care reservations.
Retreat in Daily Life
The Ignatian Retreat in Daily Life (RIDL) is a prayer journey for those who want to live more deeply in relationship with God. RDIL is a Ministry of the Office of Worship and Spiritual Life, Archdiocese of Oklahoma City.
- According to Canon Law, godparents and sponsors must be confirmed, and active in the faith
- While it is not ‘‘required’’ before the sacrament of matrimony, it is strongly encouraged.
- It is a wonderful way to strengthen and fully live your faith.
- There are only seven sacraments, why not fully celebrate the presence of God in your life as often as possible?
- Baptism, Confirmation, and Eucharist are Sacraments of Initiation. While we prepare for them separately, they work together to help us to fully access the grace of God.